As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Wednesday 25 February 2009

The Lowest Mark in Class


Questioning a teacher’s authority is never a good thing to do, if you’re a student. You see, they are very sensible people, who used to get attached to some particular tutors, but after a while they realized it’s what they said that was important, and not the lecturers themselves. Now they teach because they want to spread the word of something they believe in, like some sort of religion in which they get a fairly secure status in society, and some sort of satisfaction – as if all men a mission on Earth, and this was theirs.


Questioning a teacher’s authority is asking for trouble – you just can’t. We know every word they say has different effects on their school boys. However do they ever ask why? No, sir! They mark down the student, in a threatening kind of way, making him think he will fail, and will never get up to as far as he wants to go. My will has always been stronger than my leader’s words, despite the solid truths they stand for, therefore I succeeded in writing this piece of text, and getting you to get in touch with it.


There is no right or wrong in life. I am a player who likes to take risks and is not afraid of the royal power. I, myself, have as much power and life as any other person. “Now, mark me down for that!”, I said. I was questioning his authority. I did question his authority, and thanks to that, that teacher is now my best friend. You know I am going to question your authority, as well as I know ou will try your best to hold on to your dogmas. But still, all I want to know is: “Do you want to be friends with me?”

No comments: