As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Saturday 7 February 2009

Snowday Stand Still - 2nd Feb 09

Once I didn't have school 'cause it was snowing above my head.
All the houses, roads and fields were white. I was white.
But still I made myself come here straight from my bed
To meet my friends, who decided to put up a fight.

Chorus:
The whole country in a stand still but we celebrated,
Throwing snow balls at the enemy,
Killing and being killed in the game we've created.
And despite the cold hands, this is where I want to be.

Kids playing with poetry that fell down from the sky,
Making philosophers, carrots as noses, buttons as eyes.
They made us realize we've been living a lie,
Maybe we've been after the wrong guiding lines.

Chorus

No more slippery pavements. Now all the kids are back to school.
The ice has melted and that is so unfair.
When I'm on my own I feel kinda fool
'Cause I open the fridge and some of the snow is still there.

Chorus

No comments: