As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Friday 24 April 2009

Five Years In Love With The Same Lady

Crack him up so you can see what's inside
Let the soft breeze breathe over it
While people eat around our table
Which is full of our own food.

There is now a tempest outside
And everybody runs to hide
Leaving the body wide cracked wide open
Behind, shaking of fear.
But fear not, you!

For tomorrow you shall kiss
The most beautiful lady in the World.
She has everything there was to be earned.
Such an image I cannot come closer.
I did kiss her, and she never knew it.

She looked me in the eyes and made something
To me that I still don't understand.
She changed me and that is above me
For all I can give her back is love.

Blue eyes, long golden hair, frekles,
flamenco and those lips that defeat fear.
Love has the weirdest nationalities.
And big distances have become part of me
And of what I want.

I am in love with you.
And that hurts me bad
In a kind of good way.
I am happy
But sad.
I cry
Of happiness.
And the more I love you, the more I miss you,
the more "tenho saudades de ti".
And that makes me happy,
Chelsea Randall.
It's a good pain,
it's good.

1 comment:

Teresa Raquel said...

Doeu...doi...e o futuro de doer?
O amor dói... Mas sabe tão bem!
Beijinhos meus e da minha mãe!

Obrigada