As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Sunday 26 April 2009

On my way home people walk through past me

On my way home people walk through past me
With a strange kind of dark sparkle in their eyes.
And as I think of a poem for my girl
The skies above light me in this darkness.
The people in a hurry are taken
By their sacred duties towards the World
While I'm driven by my sleepiness and love
They ensure the day of tomorrow to come.
One day I hope to contribute to them
For all I can do is dream about you
As life passes me by and I forget
My name, my time, my life, my pride, oh my.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful.
This is probably one of my favourite poems by you.
Looks like you had fun last night!
xxxx

A Bruxa das PAPs said...

Oh my! realmente!
Estou fascinada...
Beijinhos