As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Saturday 23 May 2009

It's So Easy To Fall In Love.

It's so easy to fall in love.
Just like we met - natural. And the first time we talked about random stuff. From all the stories we have to share, everything we have seen with our eyes, there we were, just talking about random stuff. And everything was so easy. Just like saying goodbye before we went home by different pathways, but both thinking on the same thing. Speaking is easy, expressing our feelings was hard and getting close for the first kiss... that was the hardest thing ever! Everytime I see you I am overwhelmed by that first kiss sensation and if you didn't come closer to meet my lips everytime we are again together, I don't know if I'd be strong enough to take that first step once more. Everytime is a new test, the same test. People can only admire something that is bigger than them, something that is mysterious and tempting and rare! This is how I feel when I see you, with those eyes and lips saying words that I understand and think to myself I don't deserve. If I was a writer, I'd be the pen on your hand, just doing everything you told me the best I can. And you would write all the random things we talked about when we first met and described our way home, just like on that first day, and that kiss, and still everything would seem to me like poetry. I have eyes, I do, but I only see one colour now. I might be going blind. Love blind? I feel like I don't need to see at all, I already have someone to guide me.

It's so easy to fall in love. It's ever so easy.

No comments: