As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Thursday 7 May 2009

The omlet

Lying here, on my bed, on our nest, I was just thinking to myself. It is amazing all the stuff we do together. We have been together since that kiss, that very last kiss, that became one and two and eternity. Thanks to that kiss, everything has changed in my life. I go outside not looking at girls anymore, as if they are meaningless and could not possibly be loved by anyone; young ladies in the best shape they will ever be, young, energetic and passionate, and me there, just ignoring them. Because I am special, you made me special and now I live in this condition where everything I've always believed on is turning to be a big fat lie.

Lying there, on the grass, on the fields, I am carried away by my thoughts again. It is wonderful the things you make me think of. I have been an older brother since I was nine. I have been a boyfriend from the age of fifteen onwards. I have been a leader in class, I have been a mate and I have been a hitch hiker. But I have never been a husband. I was never married, or even more importante, I was never a father... Or in love. Not like this.

I came down to make us an omlet, so I broke the five eggs and made four sandwiches. When I came up back to our room, you weren't there. And now I know you were never there, as we never kissed, or build anything together. It has been me all the way, lying on the grass, rolling down the hill, thinking of you. Now I have four sandwiches for me.

But every bite I have is just as another kiss on your lips.

No comments: