As cócegas podem fazer rir, mas também podem irritar muita gente.

"Seja bem-vindo quem vier por bem!" e "se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente!"

Recomendação Sonora

Friday 8 May 2009

Ticking to Be With you

Those red lips that come towards you everytime she speaks. You can taste every word she says, for she is blessed with something I understand not. I nearly kissed a man tonight, for I am too weak to kiss her. It's too strong for me and so easy, all at the same time. A man gets confused, and is consumed by those blue eyes.

How do I get out of here? How do I get in to her, make her understand that I love her? Blue eyes, freckles, long blond hair, american accent, and a name... A name that is neither mine or hers, it's Mother Earth's.

And here I go, pretending I could have kissed all the girls that want me, but still not kissing the one I really want. They give me those looks, like predators, or like preys, I don't know, and try to get me to attack, but I am too weak. I am in love, I need to make love, sex will not save me but kill me. Kill that side of me I don't understand or own and lives within me. I am weak as the wind and blown by the girls in my life I am.

One day I shall get married to her, with alcohol in my veins, for only alcohol makes me see the world with a true meaning. And people may jump on my dance floor, piss about and faint while I dance a slow with my girl, on my dance floor. We will have her grandmother in the piano playing for us. All the girls of my life, those preys that seduce me with their feminine claws shall watch everything with tears in their eyes, for one of them achieved what all of them wanted. And I tell you this, if Chelsea made it, it wasn't because I chose to, for I was never in control, I cannot control love, or myself. I am weak, so weak. As I have always been.

She is my weakness. I suppose love is weakness. I am in love and ready for whatever comes. I love her, I do, I do. And even if she doesn't, she can afford to not love me. She is already part of me, she owns me. I am her slave. And every glance she gives to the shops, every smiles she does, everytime she brushes her hair, I will be there.

If that is not love, I don't know what love is.

No comments: